Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Coming-Out Party

Hi.

A little about myself: I started blogging a couple years ago, but gave it up when circumstances bitch-slapped me somethin' fierce into focusing on other things. I gave up blogging for a while, and have now started again with the realization that I wouldn't be doing what I had previously expected this summer, and I stood agape at the prospective maw of boredom and listlessness.

I'm 24 years old. I used to consider myself libertarian, but reality has been asserting herself more and more forcefully of recent, and I've found myself giving in and becoming more of a traditional conservative. I live in Berkeley, California. My girlfriend owns a made-to-order t-shirt with "GOD HATES HIPPIES" emblazoned across the front. Because He does.

I also enjoy throwing my feces.

Thanks for coming to my cotillion. Try the punch.